Clue: Patron saint of music
We have 1 answer for the clue Patron saint of music. See the results below.
- 1970 Simon & Garfunkel hit
- Hit song from "Bridge Over Troubled Water"
- Simon & Garfunkel hit
- Patron saint of musicians
- Opera star Bartoli
- Simon and Garfunkel hit
- 1970 hit with the lyric "I'm down on my knees, / I'm begging you please to come home"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Patron saint of music that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!