CECILIA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Patron saint of music
- 1970 Simon & Garfunkel hit
- Hit song from "Bridge Over Troubled Water"
- Simon & Garfunkel hit
- Patron saint of musicians
- Opera star Bartoli
- Simon and Garfunkel hit
- 1970 hit with the lyric "I'm down on my knees, / I'm begging you please to come home"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2016
- New York Times - November 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 13, 2014
- Washington Post - December 15, 2013
- Netword - November 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 18, 2010
- New York Times - March 02, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 10, 2007
- New York Sun - December 08, 2004
- New York Times - October 13, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer cecilia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!