Clue: Pavarotti standard
We have 1 answer for the clue Pavarotti standard. See the results below.
- 1899 Eduardo di Capua melody
- Mario Lanza favorite
- Popular tune for tenor or accordion
- Source for the tune of "It's Now or Never"
- Song that Elvis's "It's Now or Never" was based on
- Basis of Tony Martin's "There's No Tomorrow"
- Classic Italian song
- Song that was the basis for Elvis Presley's "It's Now or Never"
- Song for which Pavarotti won a 1980 Grammy
- Song that provided the melody for Elvis's "It's Now or Never"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 15, 2009
- New York Times - January 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Pavarotti standard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!