Clue: Popular tune for tenor or accordion
We have 1 answer for the clue Popular tune for tenor or accordion. See the results below.
- 1899 Eduardo di Capua melody
- Mario Lanza favorite
- Pavarotti standard
- Source for the tune of "It's Now or Never"
- Song that Elvis's "It's Now or Never" was based on
- Basis of Tony Martin's "There's No Tomorrow"
- Classic Italian song
- Song that was the basis for Elvis Presley's "It's Now or Never"
- Song for which Pavarotti won a 1980 Grammy
- Song that provided the melody for Elvis's "It's Now or Never"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Popular tune for tenor or accordion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!