Clue: Pays attention
We have 5 answers for the clue Pays attention. See the results below.
- Uses one's 60-Down
- Pays attention, old-style
- Listens attentively
- Listens, old-style
- Lends an ear
- Refers (back), as to a prior subject
- Listens to Shakespeare?
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 28, 2015
- USA Today - May 15, 2015
- Washington Post - June 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 19, 2012
- New York Times - June 22, 2010
- Netword - October 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2008
- New York Times - August 05, 2006
- New York Times - January 12, 2003
- Washington Post - May 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Pays attention that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!