HARKS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Uses one's 60-Down
- Pays attention
- Pays attention, old-style
- Listens attentively
- Listens, old-style
- Lends an ear
- Refers (back), as to a prior subject
- Listens to Shakespeare?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2016
- USA Today - May 15, 2015
- LA Times - April 19, 2015
- Washington Post - June 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2012
- USA Today - October 28, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - November 05, 2010
- New York Times - October 17, 2010
- New York Times - June 22, 2010
- USA Today - January 14, 2009
- USA Today - October 04, 2007
- New York Times - January 12, 2003
- New York Times - August 27, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer harks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!