Clue: "Peanuts" cartoonist
We have 4 answers for the clue "Peanuts" cartoonist. See the results below.
- Charles who created Peppermint Patty
- 12-Across creator
- Brown's creator
- "Li'l Folks" cartoonist
- Charlie Brown's creator
- Peppermint Patty's creator
- Woodstock artist
- Creator of "the little round-headed kid"
- "A Charlie Brown Christmas" writer
- 'Peanuts' cartoonist
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 10, 2011
- USA Today - November 13, 2009
Found an answer for the clue "Peanuts" cartoonist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!