Clue: Penny pinchers
We have 4 answers for the clue Penny pinchers. See the results below.
- Ungiving group
- Unlikely donors
- Dough must be squeezed out of them
- Scrooge and Silas Marner
- Scrooge, et al.
- Dough nuts?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 04, 2012
- Netword - October 10, 2012
- Washington Post - October 18, 2011
- Washington Post - April 21, 2008
- Netword - December 04, 2007
- New York Times - December 11, 2002
- New York Times - November 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Penny pinchers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!