MISERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Ungiving group
- Penny pinchers
- Unlikely donors
- Dough must be squeezed out of them
- Scrooge and Silas Marner
- Scrooge, et al.
- Dough nuts?
- Tightfisted types
- Greedy ones
- Pocket protectors?
- Stingy ones
- Stingy sorts
- Real keepers?
- Scrooge types
- Unlikely GoFundMe supporters
- Diamond Jim's opposites
- They're tight
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 09, 2017
- Netword - July 14, 2017
- New York Times - June 06, 2016
- New York Times - May 31, 2016
- New York Times - April 20, 2016
- Washington Post - July 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 28, 2013
- Universal - December 04, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - April 20, 2012
- USA Today - December 02, 2011
- Washington Post - October 18, 2011
- LA Times - June 26, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - June 26, 2011
- Universal - May 23, 2011
- Netword - December 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 18, 2009
- LA Times - October 14, 2009
- Washington Post - April 21, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer misers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!