Clue: People who aren't what they seem
We have 1 answer for the clue People who aren't what they seem. See the results below.
- Those seeking intelligence
- Cloak-and-dagger types
- Uses a tap, perhaps
- Black-clad and white-clad Mad adversaries
- Most "Get Smart" characters
- This puzzle's theme involves fictional ones
- Mata Hari et al.
- Undercover agents
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 04, 2008
- New York Times - October 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue People who aren't what they seem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!