We have 5 answers for the clue Spooks. See the results below.
- People who aren't what they seem
- Those seeking intelligence
- Cloak-and-dagger types
- Uses a tap, perhaps
- Black-clad and white-clad Mad adversaries
- Most "Get Smart" characters
- This puzzle's theme involves fictional ones
- Mata Hari et al.
- Undercover agents
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 03, 2016
- Washington Post - June 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 16, 2012
- Washington Post - January 05, 2008
- Universal - January 05, 2007
- New York Times - February 13, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 28, 2004
- USA Today - January 15, 2004
- New York Times - December 02, 2001
- New York Times - December 23, 2000
- New York Times - July 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Spooks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!