Clue: "Perelandra" novelist
We have 1 answer for the clue "Perelandra" novelist. See the results below.
- "The Screwtape Letters" writer
- "Surprised by Joy" autobiographer
- *Deceased writer whose work was the basis for a hit 2005 film
- Anthony Hopkins role in "Shadowlands"
- "The Allegory of Love" writer, 1936
- "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" author
- He chronicled Narnia
- Narnia's creator
- Screwtape's creator
- Creator of Narnia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Perelandra" novelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!