Clue: "The Screwtape Letters" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Screwtape Letters" writer. See the results below.
- "Perelandra" novelist
- "Surprised by Joy" autobiographer
- *Deceased writer whose work was the basis for a hit 2005 film
- Anthony Hopkins role in "Shadowlands"
- "The Allegory of Love" writer, 1936
- "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" author
- He chronicled Narnia
- Narnia's creator
- Screwtape's creator
- Creator of Narnia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 1999
- New York Times - July 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "The Screwtape Letters" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!