Clue: Persian, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Persian, e.g.. See the results below.
- Toupee, slangily
- Burn source, sometimes
- Floor piece?
- It may be cut
- Carpet alternative
- Alternative to a bare floor
- Room furnishing
- One may be overhead or underfoot
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 14, 2018
- New York Times - April 14, 2017
- LA Times - July 05, 2015
- USA Today - October 27, 2014
- LA Times - December 13, 2012
- New York Times - September 19, 2008
- LA Times - May 18, 2007
- New York Times - February 28, 2006
- New York Times - February 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Persian, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!