Clue: Toupee, slangily
We have 1 answer for the clue Toupee, slangily. See the results below.
- Burn source, sometimes
- Floor piece?
- It may be cut
- Persian, e.g.
- Carpet alternative
- Alternative to a bare floor
- Room furnishing
- One may be overhead or underfoot
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 08, 2016
- Washington Post - June 06, 2014
- Canadiana - May 06, 2013
- LA Times - June 15, 2009
- USA Today - February 22, 2008
- New York Times - July 22, 2003
- New York Times - May 13, 2003
- New York Times - August 15, 2000
- Washington Post - February 05, 2000
- New York Times - November 21, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Toupee, slangily that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!