Clue: Pesci's sandwich?
We have 1 answer for the clue Pesci's sandwich?. See the results below.
- Messy sandwich
- Ground beef dish
- Apt meal for Louis?
- Sandwich requiring extra napkins
- Saucy sandwich
- Saucy hamburger alternative
- GI unlikely to pass inspection?
- Hamburger-meat concoction
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 09, 2007
- New York Times - September 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pesci's sandwich? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!