SLOPPYJOE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Pesci's sandwich?
- Messy sandwich
- Ground beef dish
- Apt meal for Louis?
- Sandwich requiring extra napkins
- Saucy sandwich
- Saucy hamburger alternative
- GI unlikely to pass inspection?
- Hamburger-meat concoction
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 24, 2013
- LA Times - September 05, 2013
- Washington Post - May 22, 2012
- Washington Post - July 17, 2010
- USA Today - April 07, 2010
- Netword - January 11, 2009
- Netword - January 11, 2008
- USA Today - July 17, 2007
- Universal - April 12, 2007
- Universal - March 09, 2007
- Washington Post - August 22, 2004
- New York Times - September 22, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer sloppyjoe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!