Clue: Peter of Peter, Paul and Mary
We have 1 answer for the clue Peter of Peter, Paul and Mary. See the results below.
- Peter of Peter, Paul & Mary
- Peter who wrote "Puff the Magic Dragon"
- Peter who sings about Puff
- Composite plant
- Peter of Peter, Paul, & Mary
- Partner of Stookey and Travers
- Plant with feathery leaves
- Peter who co-wrote "Puff, the Magic Dragon"
- Singing mate of Stookey and Travers
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 03, 2013
- New York Times - February 12, 2013
- USA Today - January 17, 2011
- Universal - December 24, 2009
- New York Times - September 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Peter of Peter, Paul and Mary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!