Clue: Peter, Paul and Mary, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Peter, Paul and Mary, e.g.. See the results below.
- Rap music's TLC, e.g.
- 38-Down, for example
- Rock music's Police, e.g.
- The Supremes, e.g.
- Jazz combo, often
- Chamber group, maybe
- Run-D.M.C., e.g.
- The Magi, e.g.
- Crosby, Stills and Nash, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 19, 2015
- LA Times - February 02, 2009
- New York Times - March 27, 2007
- Washington Post - February 09, 2007
- LA Times - January 15, 2007
- New York Times - December 18, 2006
- New York Sun - April 13, 2006
- USA Today - March 15, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 05, 2005
- New York Times - May 12, 2004
- Washington Post - December 30, 2003
- Washington Post - July 09, 2002
- New York Times - October 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Peter, Paul and Mary, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!