Clue: Pfc.'s superior
We have 2 answers for the clue Pfc.'s superior. See the results below.
- One NCO
- Pfc.'s boss
- Mil. rank
- Pvt.'s goal?
- U.S. Army E-4
- Pvt.'s superior
- Radar, e.g.: Abbr.
- An N.C.O.
- Two-striper in the Army: Abbr.
- One above a specialist: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - July 18, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 16, 2005
- New York Times - March 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Pfc.'s superior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!