CORPORAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Type of punishment
- Radar's rank
- Sarge's subordinate
- PFC's superior
- Klinger of 'M*A*S*H,' e.g.
- Sergeant's inferior
- Of the body
- Rank below sergeant
- Agarn's rank on "F troop"
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - April 13, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 21, 2013
- Universal - June 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 13, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 08, 2008
- USA Today - May 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 16, 2005
- New York Times - September 22, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer corporal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!