Clue: Phil of folk music
We have 1 answer for the clue Phil of folk music. See the results below.
- Newspaper publisher Adolph
- "I Ain't Marching Anymore" singer
- Pulitzer contemporary
- Noted name in newspapering
- Folk singer Phil
- Baron of "Der Rosenkavalier"
- Publisher Adolph
- "Singing journalist" Phil
- Phil of folk
- Newspaperman Adolph
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 12, 2017
- Universal - May 14, 2008
- Washington Post - August 23, 2004
- Washington Post - August 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Phil of folk music that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!