Clue: Phil who sang "Draft Dodger Rag"
We have 1 answer for the clue Phil who sang "Draft Dodger Rag". See the results below.
- Newspaper publisher Adolph
- "I Ain't Marching Anymore" singer
- Pulitzer contemporary
- Noted name in newspapering
- Folk singer Phil
- Baron of "Der Rosenkavalier"
- Publisher Adolph
- "Singing journalist" Phil
- Phil of folk
- Newspaperman Adolph
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 07, 2013
- New York Times - January 05, 2010
- New York Times - January 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Phil who sang "Draft Dodger Rag" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!