Clue: Pig's wild cousin
We have 1 answer for the clue Pig's wild cousin. See the results below.
- Part of an old English Christmas feast
- Animal "with bristled hair," to Shakespeare
- Big pig
- Wild hog
- Tusked animal
- Center of an old-fashioned roast
- *Fourth step
- Wild pig
- Tusked critter
- Feature of an old-fashioned roast
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 05, 2012
- USA Today - August 22, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Pig's wild cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!