Clue: Pizza slices, often
We have 2 answers for the clue Pizza slices, often. See the results below.
- Rowing team
- Group of eight
- Square dance group
- Santa's reindeer team, e.g.
- Santa's reindeer, e.g.
- Full set of bicuspids, e.g.
- Spider's legs, e.g.
- Santa's reindeer, traditionally
- Santa's reindeer, e.g., not counting Rudolph
- The planets, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 10, 2013
- LA Times - November 30, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Pizza slices, often that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!