Clue: Place for a genie
We have 1 answer for the clue Place for a genie. See the results below.
- Light run around the track - about 1/4 mile (4)
- Reading light
- Camper's purchase
- Aladdin's treasure
- Den light
- Street fixture
- Light source
- Pole __ (ceiling-to-floor unit)
- Item beside an easy chair
- Something illuminating to the soul
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 23, 2013
- New York Times - November 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Place for a genie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!