Clue: Street fixture
We have 1 answer for the clue Street fixture. See the results below.
- Light run around the track - about 1/4 mile (4)
- Reading light
- Camper's purchase
- Aladdin's treasure
- Den light
- Light source
- Pole __ (ceiling-to-floor unit)
- Place for a genie
- Item beside an easy chair
- Something illuminating to the soul
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Street fixture that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!