Clue: Plait of hair
We have 1 answer for the clue Plait of hair. See the results below.
- Head lock
- Long lock
- Snake, to Medusa?
- Lock of hair
- Lady's keepsake to a soldier, once
- Rapunzel feature
- Snake, to Medusa
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 24, 2014
- Washington Post - November 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 10, 2010
- Universal - March 12, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Plait of hair that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!