Clue: Planet whose moons are named after water deities
We have 1 answer for the clue Planet whose moons are named after water deities. See the results below.
- Where Triton is
- 1846 Johann Galle discovery
- Great Dark Spot locale
- Poseidon, to the Romans
- It was first observed in 1846
- Poseidon's Roman counterpart
- The sea personified
- Its year lasts 60,189 days
- Planet that Triton orbits
- Furthest planet from the sun
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 15, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Planet whose moons are named after water deities that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!