Clue: Plank's place, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Plank's place, perhaps. See the results below.
- Source of illegal boarders
- Setting for a Disneyland attraction
- Worrisome sight on the Spanish Main
- Blackbeard's vessel
- Jolly Roger flier
- Captain Hook's vessel
- Caribbean cruiser of old
- Jack Sparrow's vessel
- Pennsylvania ballplayer's joint?
- Feared sight on the Spanish Main
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Plank's place, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!