Clue: Setting for a Disneyland attraction
We have 1 answer for the clue Setting for a Disneyland attraction. See the results below.
- Plank's place, perhaps
- Source of illegal boarders
- Worrisome sight on the Spanish Main
- Blackbeard's vessel
- Jolly Roger flier
- Captain Hook's vessel
- Caribbean cruiser of old
- Jack Sparrow's vessel
- Pennsylvania ballplayer's joint?
- Feared sight on the Spanish Main
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Setting for a Disneyland attraction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!