Clue: Plight of one under house arrest?
We have 1 answer for the clue Plight of one under house arrest?. See the results below.
- Final phase
- Part of a horse race
- It's right before the end
- Final straight part of a racetrack (and a hint to the long entries)
- Last leg of a race
- Plight of one sentenced to house arrest?
- Straightaway for 64-Across
- Last part of a horse race
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Plight of one under house arrest? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!