HOMESTRETCH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Plight of one under house arrest?
- Final phase
- Part of a horse race
- It's right before the end
- Final straight part of a racetrack (and a hint to the long entries)
- Last leg of a race
- Plight of one sentenced to house arrest?
- Straightaway for 64-Across
- Last part of a horse race
- Horse race finale
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 19, 2018
- Universal - January 09, 2017
- Universal - January 07, 2015
- USA Today - December 10, 2013
- New York Times - June 09, 2013
- Universal - May 26, 2013
- LA Times - March 15, 2011
- Washington Post - February 04, 2011
- LA Times - May 22, 2010
- LA Times - July 21, 2007
- Universal - May 23, 2007
- New York Times - May 12, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer homestretch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!