Clue: Plow puller
We have 4 answers for the clue Plow puller. See the results below.
- Pair with a plow
- Hawks or Seahawks, e.g.
- Mets, Jets or Nets
- Jets, e.g.
- Canadiens or Canucks
- Bulls or Bears
- Broncos or Chargers
- "Go, ___!"
- Santa's reindeer, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 01, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - June 14, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 17, 2008
- LA Times - April 19, 2006
- LA Times - February 01, 2006
- Washington Post - April 19, 2003
- Washington Post - December 19, 2001
- New York Times - November 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Plow puller that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!