Clue: Plywood layer
We have 1 answer for the clue Plywood layer. See the results below.
- Use for expensive wood
- Varnished surface, sometimes
- False front
- Tortoiseshell layer
- Thin layer of wood
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 12, 2011
- USA Today - April 02, 2009
- New York Times - March 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 11, 2007
- New York Times - April 27, 2003
- New York Times - December 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Plywood layer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!