We have 3 answers for the clue Superficiality. See the results below.
- Plywood layer
- Use for expensive wood
- Varnished surface, sometimes
- False front
- Tortoiseshell layer
- Thin layer of wood
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 04, 2013
- LA Times - September 26, 2010
- New York Times - December 30, 2006
- New York Times - September 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Superficiality that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!