Clue: Poetry-spouting pugilist
We have 1 answer for the clue Poetry-spouting pugilist. See the results below.
- She was Jenny in "Love Story"
- One called "The Lion of God"
- Rhyming boxing champ
- "When We Were Kings" subject
- Subject of a 1996 Oscar-winning documentary
- Longtime Frazier foe
- Baritone in Rabaud's "Marouf"
- "1,001 Arabian Nights" hero
- Champion of 10/30/74
- Rope-a-dope exponent
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 02, 2016
- USA Today - September 30, 2015
- Universal - January 24, 2015
- Universal - June 14, 2012
- New York Times - February 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Poetry-spouting pugilist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!