Clue: Poisonous evergreen
We have 3 answers for the clue Poisonous evergreen. See the results below.
- Fine-grained wood
- Bow wood
- Archery wood
- Churchyard tree in "Romeo and Juliet"
- Archery bow wood
- Needle-leafed tree
- Tree that's a symbol of sorrow
- Bow maker's material
- Wood in archery bows
- "Popular evergreen," you declared (3)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 15, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - July 17, 2011
- USA Today - April 24, 2009
- Washington Post - June 12, 2008
- Washington Post - May 22, 2006
- USA Today - June 28, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Poisonous evergreen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!