Clue: Polite rural assent
We have 1 answer for the clue Polite rural assent. See the results below.
- Positive response to Aunt Polly
- Reply to a schoolmarm
- Backwoods assent
- Polite reply from a ranch hand
- Polite response from a ranch hand
- "Okay, Aunt Bee," Opie-style
- Polite rural reply
- Polite backwoods affirmative
- Polite rural agreement
- Polite rural answer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 29, 2013
- Washington Post - May 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Polite rural assent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!