Clue: Positive response to Aunt Polly
We have 1 answer for the clue Positive response to Aunt Polly. See the results below.
- Reply to a schoolmarm
- Backwoods assent
- Polite reply from a ranch hand
- Polite response from a ranch hand
- Polite rural assent
- "Okay, Aunt Bee," Opie-style
- Polite rural reply
- Polite backwoods affirmative
- Polite rural agreement
- Polite rural answer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 02, 2004
- New York Times - June 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Positive response to Aunt Polly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!