Clue: Poor Richard's Almanack item
We have 2 answers for the clue Poor Richard's Almanack item. See the results below.
- "Penny wise, pound foolish," e.g.
- "Haste makes waste," e.g.
- "Too many cooks spoil the broth," e.g.
- "Love thy neighbor" is one
- Words of wisdom
- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," e.g.
- "Waste not, want not," e.g.
- "Measure twice, cut once," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 01, 2004
- New York Times - January 07, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Poor Richard's Almanack item that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!