Clue: Poppy plant derivative
We have 1 answer for the clue Poppy plant derivative. See the results below.
- Codeine, for one
- Chloral hydrate, e.g.
- Sleep inducer
- It will knock you out
- Sleep medication
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 27, 2015
- USA Today - October 21, 2014
- USA Today - February 16, 2007
- USA Today - October 24, 2005
- Washington Post - September 23, 2004
- New York Times - November 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Poppy plant derivative that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!