Clue: Sleep inducer
We have 3 answers for the clue Sleep inducer. See the results below.
- Codeine, for one
- Poppy plant derivative
- Chloral hydrate, e.g.
- It will knock you out
- Sleep medication
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 05, 2012
- LA Times - December 10, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - February 14, 2010
- Washington Post - December 01, 2007
- Universal - November 14, 2007
- New York Times - June 04, 2006
- New York Times - June 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sleep inducer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!