Clue: Popular 1960's sitcom
We have 1 answer for the clue Popular 1960's sitcom. See the results below.
- Really large putting surface?
- Park Avenue-to-Hooterville sitcom
- Sitcom set in Hooterville
- Its opening includes a brief "American Gothic" parody
- '60s sitcom
- Victim of the '71 "rural purge"
- Hooterville sitcom
- Albert/Gabor sitcom set on a farm
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Popular 1960's sitcom that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!