GREENACRES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Popular 1960's sitcom
- Really large putting surface?
- Park Avenue-to-Hooterville sitcom
- Sitcom set in Hooterville
- Its opening includes a brief "American Gothic" parody
- '60s sitcom
- Victim of the '71 "rural purge"
- Hooterville sitcom
- Albert/Gabor sitcom set on a farm
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 03, 2017
- LA Times - August 01, 2016
- USA Today - March 03, 2014
- Netword - October 02, 2010
- LA Times - May 05, 2009
- LA Times - September 15, 2008
- Netword - June 22, 2007
- LA Times - March 24, 2007
- LA Times - January 02, 2007
- New York Times - June 13, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer greenacres that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!