Clue: Post-O.R. stop
We have 2 answers for the clue Post-O.R. stop. See the results below.
- Post-op destination
- Med. center ward
- Post-op stop, maybe: Abbr.
- Hosp. section
- Post-E.R. place
- Hosp. area
- Post-O.R. destination
- Oxygen site: Abbr.
- Hosp. area for emergency cases
- Hosp. ward
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 19, 2017
- USA Today - September 01, 2016
- New York Times - September 20, 2011
- Washington Post - May 26, 2010
- New York Times - October 16, 2007
- New York Sun - November 07, 2005
- New York Times - July 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Post-O.R. stop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!