Clue: Prayer leader
We have 1 answer for the clue Prayer leader. See the results below.
- Descendant of Fatima, to Shiites
- The Ayatollah, for one
- Mosque V.I.P.
- Mosque officiator
- Shiite leader
- Muslim holy man
- Shi'ite leader
- Turbaned priest
- Mosque bigwig
- Muhammad al-Mahdi, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 28, 2017
- LA Times - May 09, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - July 06, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - August 20, 2006
- New York Times - March 12, 2006
- New York Times - April 14, 2005
- New York Times - December 25, 2004
- New York Times - November 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Prayer leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!