Clue: Precalamity pronouncement
We have 1 answer for the clue Precalamity pronouncement. See the results below.
- 16-, 37- and 38-Across, e.g.
- "Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Caesar!," e.g.
- Statement subsequently belied
- Theme of this puzzle
- They might come back to haunt you
- "Et tu, Brute?" for example
- Noteworthy closing
- ''Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Caesar!,'' e.g.
- This puzzle's theme
- "Like you're really going to do that"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Precalamity pronouncement that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!