FAMOUSLASTWORDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Precalamity pronouncement
- 16-, 37- and 38-Across, e.g.
- "Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Caesar!," e.g.
- Statement subsequently belied
- Theme of this puzzle
- They might come back to haunt you
- "Et tu, Brute?" for example
- Noteworthy closing
- ''Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Caesar!,'' e.g.
- This puzzle's theme
- "Like you're really going to do that"
- Joe DiMaggio's "I'll finally get to see Marilyn," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 16, 2013
- New York Times - July 20, 2012
- USA Today - July 17, 2009
- New York Times - July 18, 2007
- New York Times - June 24, 2007
- Universal - June 09, 2007
- LA Times - February 05, 2007
- New York Times - October 20, 2006
- LA Times - January 14, 2006
- New York Times - March 15, 2004
- New York Times - May 02, 2002
- New York Times - January 15, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer famouslastwords that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!