Clue: Prefix with classic
We have 1 answer for the clue Prefix with classic. See the results below.
- Prefix with revisionist
- Opposite of paleo-
- Introduction to conservatism
- Modernist, for short
- Classical start
- Revivalist, informally
- Newcomer, briefly
- New beginning?
- Prefix with colonial
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 14, 2013
- Washington Post - February 11, 2012
- New York Times - November 17, 2003
- New York Times - September 10, 2001
- New York Times - July 02, 2001
- New York Times - December 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Prefix with classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!